Friday, March 15, 2013

you and me ...


Happy Friday!

Woohooo!!! Time for another ScrapMuch? Sketch-Y Friday reveal!!!!

Check out ScrapMuch? for the challenge details ... basically you have the rest of March to play along and if you enter 2 challenges this month --- you'll be entered in a random drawing for an awesome scrappy prize!!

This week's sketch is another lovely sketch by the talented Laura Whitaker.
And this is my take on the sketch:


This is another layout that I've created to go in a gift album that I'll be giving to someone special later this year ... 


I used lots of different alphas and thicker fonts to create the title ... I love the effect of the long title! 




Thanks for checking in today!

1 comment:

  1. A gorgeoud take on the sketch and a wonderful addition to your album!

    ReplyDelete