Saturday, March 23, 2013

Tulips!


Hello there!

I'm at the ScrapMuch? retreat today ... so I thought I'd share a lovely gift bag that I designed for one of the classes this weekend ...


I kept the tag white ... this way the bag could be personalized (depending on the gift-giving occasion :)


I used the same colour ink as the tulips to edge the flowers ... this gives a fun added effect!


I used lots of pop dots to add dimension and create a 3-D effect ... I love how "life-like" the tulips are!


Thanks for checking in!

4 comments:

  1. Such beautiful tulips. Coincidentally my latest blog post features tulips too. Here is the link : Paper Tulips Tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bag is stunning! I love the bright colors and all the dimension. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely GORGEOUS!TFS
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete