Wednesday, March 06, 2013

MME: A Moment to Cherish ...with die-cuts

Hello friends,
 
Today I'm sharing a layout that I created recently using the My Mind's Eye Nostalgia paper-pack.  I am creating this layout for a gift album that I am going to be giving to my sister (shhhh, don't tell ...)
 
I created this layout with the My Mind's Eye march challenge in mind ... a challenge to use the die-cuts that come with a paper pack!  Well ... let me tell you ... this is the easiest challenge for me, because I just LOVE using the die-cuts... for cards, layouts, mini-albums etc!
 
Here is the layout that I created!
 
 
As you can see ... I used a few die-cuts for the perfect journalling spot!  (Obviously to be filled in after the pictures are added :)
 
 
Another couple of die-cuts (and matching brads) ... the perfect sport for a date or sub-title.
 
 
I even used the paper-pack packaging to create my title!  I ran the packaging through the silhouette and cut out the title ---- If you look closely, you can see that I used a journalling pen to "doodle" on the letters to outline them and make them a bit more defined!
 
 
Thanks for checking in today!

2 comments:

  1. Great layout, I love the diecuts, especially those clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout perfect for the challenge and album!

    ReplyDelete