Friday, February 15, 2013

True Love!


Happy Friday!

Woohooo!!! Time for another ScrapMuch? Sketch-Y Friday reveal!!!!

Check out ScrapMuch? for the challenge details ... basically you have the rest of February to play along and if you enter 2 challenges this month --- you'll be entered in a random drawing for an awesome scrappy prize!!

This week's sketch is another oh so wonderful sketch by the talented Laura Whitaker.


 And this is my take on the sketch!


I used various thickers of different fonts as well as some stickers that came with this collection to create my title ... I like how it blends right in with the background paper!


I also was inspired by the sketch to include a clock in my layout ... I had fun trying out one of my new dies!


Thanks for checking in today!

1 comment:

  1. so pretty and your gift with alpha stickers truly inspires!

    ReplyDelete