Tuesday, January 01, 2013

MME Sketch Challenge!

Hello friends! (and Happy New Year again!)
 
I'm popping in with a second post today ... because I completed a layout based on the following fun sketch posted on the My Mind's Eye blog and I wanted to get it submitted by the deadline :)
 
This is the sketch that was posted ...
 
And as you can see, I flipped the sketch upside down!
 
 
I am working on an album that will eventually be a gift for someone (shhhh ... don't tell) ... so I have left the photos blank for that reason!
 
 
I love the monochromatic colour choices ... and the smattering of pearls and brads!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great take on the sketch! Love the colors too - that someone will be happy I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fabulous, i love the colours!

    ReplyDelete