Sunday, December 02, 2012

ScrapMuch? Card Class - Holiday Pennants and Snowflakes

Hello there!

Today I'm sharing another card that I created for a recent card class at the really fabulous ScrapMuch? Fall weekend retreat!
 
I love the beautiful papers used in this holiday card!  The black cardstock really adds a lovely accent.
 
 
I layered a few snowflakes with some pop-dots to add a simple but effective embellishment.
 
 
Finally, because the card was built on a black base, I made sure there was a spot on the inside so that someone could easily write their message on it!
 
Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this card! It looks so elegent and the little pops of color add that little extra to this beautiful card.
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so pretty love that snowflake!

    ReplyDelete