Saturday, December 01, 2012

ScrapFit Reveal - I am thankful for ...


Hello!
 
Today I'm sharing my designer reveal for the next ScrapFit challenge!
 
You are being challenged to create a layout dedicated to something that you are thankful for ...

I chose to create a simple but effective layout based on my eldest niece ...who I am very very thankful for!

 
I really love the impact of the layered flower with the button and the pearls ... a lovely elegant embellishment.
 
 
Another flower peeking out of the barn board at the top adds an interesting effect!


Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to head on over to ScrapFit to check out the rest of the Design team creations!

4 comments:

  1. Love this Eileen! So pretty and elegant! The wood almost look real. Amazing! It's always a pleasure to see your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wood look.. where is that paper from? So so cool and the overall look is just great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just the perfect layout for this photo!

    ReplyDelete