Friday, November 02, 2012

ScrapMuch? Sketch-Y Friday Reveal - YUM!


Happy Friday!

Yeah! Time for another ScrapMuch? Sketch-Y Friday reveal!!!!

Check out ScrapMuch? for the challenge details ... basically you have the rest of November to play along and if you enter 2 challenges this month --- you'll be entered in a random drawing for an awesome scrappy prize!!

This week's sketch is another oh so wonderful sketch by the talented Laura Whitaker.

  
And this is my take on the sketch!
 

 
Once again I've completed a nice simple page for the mini book that I am pulling together to chronicle my trip to San Francisco.
 
 
I have used some fun flower stickers to embellish and added a neutral button, twine and pearls to add some dimension.
 
Here I've used some more fun stickers ... and pennants ... I can't seem to make anything nowadays without a pennant on it somewhere!
 
 

Thanks for checking in today!

1 comment:

  1. this is terrific, love the colour combo and the fun embellies - super way to use this sketch!

    ReplyDelete