Friday, November 16, 2012

ScrapMuch? Sketch-Y Friday Reveal - Card Sketch Time!


Happy Friday!

Yeah! Time for another ScrapMuch? Sketch-Y Friday reveal!!!!

Check out ScrapMuch? for the challenge details ... basically you have the rest of November to play along and if you enter 2 challenges this month --- you'll be entered in a random drawing for an awesome scrappy prize!!

This week's sketch is another oh so wonderful card sketch by the talented Laura Whitaker.  Don't forget ... you can easily change this into a layout sketch if you would like!
 
 
And this is my take on the sketch!


 
I really enjoyed creating this multi-colour pennant ... I did a little bit of a mirror image here for this sketch ... by putting the "flower" changed into "button" on the right side instead of left ... I love seeing where a sketch can take me!
 
 

Thanks for checking in today!

1 comment: