Monday, October 15, 2012

ScrapFit Workout Sketch Reveal - Watch Me Grow


This is my second post for today ... scroll down for my Made Especially For You post!

Hello!

Today I'm sharing my designer reveal for the next ScrapFit challenge!

You are being challenged to create a layout based on the following fabulous sketch:



And this is my take on the sketch!

As you can see, I've turned the sketch upside down ... this is an easy trick that I use when my photo needs to be on the opposite side of the page --- having my sister face in towards the centre of this layout draws your eyes in, rather than off the page.


I had fun with this banner ... these are really easy to make and a great way to use up your scraps!


I love this flower and tag cluster ... and I chose to use the "Watch Me Grow" tag that came with the collection for my title ... how fitting!!!


Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to head on over to ScrapFit to check out the rest of the Design team creations!

2 comments:

  1. amazing, i love to see the way you interpret sketch and flip them all around! great embellies as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eileen. Love all the pretty colors and flowers. Great idea to flip the sketch. Lovely ;)

    ReplyDelete