Sunday, September 09, 2012

Yellow Accents!

Hello!  Today I'm sharing a card that I created for the Moxie Fab World Asymmetry Challenge!
 
I had some fun with my sewing machine here ... I've learned lately that I really can't sew that straight (oh well ... I think it gives the card character :))
 
Once again by clustering some pennants across the left of my card, I've been able to create a fun asymmetric design!
 
 
 
And ... I snuck my 3 jewel signature onto this one ... how perfect is it that these pearls match the straight pins?!?  I'm loving the yellow accents (and this fun twine)!
 
 
Thanks for popping by today!  I hope you've been inspired!

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant - I love this card! Fab sewing detail too. Thanks for stopping by my blog, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i have always thought your sewing was perfect and mine doesn't measure up in comparison! love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Eileen! Thanks for linking this up to the Asymmetry Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete