Friday, July 20, 2012

ScrapMuch? Sketch-Y Friday Reveal - Sweet Angel

Happy Friday!

 Time for another ScrapMuch? Sketch-Y Friday reveal!!!!

Check out ScrapMuch? for the challenge details ... basically you have the rest of July to play along and if you enter 2 challenges this month --- you'll be entered in a random drawing for an awesome scrappy prize!!

This week's sketch is another oh so beautiful sketch by the lovely Laura Whitaker.


And this is my take on the sketch! 


I used my stickles to add the glitter to the "angel" alphas ... I like the sparkles!


This cluster makes use of a few different flowers that I had on hand ... I was so excited to have the perfect spot for the white lacy one in the centre ... I love it!


I even made use of my epiphany to make some epoxy accents for my layout ... and as you can see, I used my sewing machine!


Thanks for checking in today!
I can't wait to see what you create!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet!!!
    I love your layout! The color combo and the clusters.
    So delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly so precious!
    Congratulations on another amazing creation.. :)



    http://toniherron.aussieblogs.com.au/2012/07/22/134/

    ReplyDelete