Monday, July 30, 2012

Lets Get Sketchy Reveal - Brights Plus White & Flowers ...

Hello all --- this is post #2 today ... please scroll down for my Made Especially for You posting!

It's Monday ... and it's Lets Get Sketchy Reveal time!!!!

This week you are being challenged to create a layout using one bright colour plus white and flowers!

And this is the layout that I created ...


I love the orange ... especially how well it matches my friend Gill's hair :)

I used my punches to create matching flowers, also using matching brads to glam things up!


Don't forget to head on over to Lets Get Sketchy to see what amazing layouts the other Lets Get Sketchy team members have created!

Thanks for checking in!

4 comments:

  1. This is such a fab LO! I love the colors you chose and yes - they go great with your friend's hair! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this colour combo and the flowers too, your friend just pops in this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout!! I find orange so hard to work with -- love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely group! and gorgeous LO indeed!

    Kath
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete