Friday, June 22, 2012

ScrapMuch? Sketch-Y Friday Reveal

Happy Friday!

Yeah!!!  Time for another ScrapMuch? Sketch-Y Friday reveal!!!!

Check out ScrapMuch? for the challenge details ... basically you have the rest of June to play along and if you enter 2 challenges this month --- you'll be entered in a random drawing for an awesome scrappy prize!!

This week's sketch is another oh so lovely sketch by the wonderful Laura Whitaker.



I decided to rotate this sketch ... something that I do often if my photos that I want to scrap with are directionally challenged when compared to the original sketch.


I thought that these pictures of myself and my scrappy friend Anita were pretty funny ... so I decided to add a humourous touch to the layout and made use of some fun speech bubble stamps that I had on hand.


As you can see here, I chose to use my sew ribbon across the bottom of the photos for the scalloped accent.  It is sooo easy to use ;)


Thanks for checking in today!  Don't forget to head on over to the ScrapMuch? blog for challenge details!

2 comments:

  1. Your layout looks fabulous! Just became your newest follower.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this fun and vibrant layout, so perfect!

    ReplyDelete