Friday, June 01, 2012

ScrapMuch? Sketch-Y Friday Reveal

It's Friday!

Time to reveal a layout that I created based on the oh so wonderful ScrapMuch? challenge for this week!   Head on over to the ScrapMuch? site for all of the contest details ... (hint, hint, there is a prize to be won!!!)

Laura has designed another amazing sketch this week!




And this is my take on the sketch!  I love how many photo spots there were on this sketch!   Sometimes I forget how much bang for my buck I can get out of a 2 page layout!


You'll notice that I added a banner behind my title ... this is an easy way to make sure your letters don't blend in with your busy patterned background paper!


I love this wooden tree embellishment ... so cutesy --- I just had to dress it up with a simple bow and leaf pin.


You'll notice that there is a ton of stitching on this layout!  I finally bought more bobbins for my sewing machine, so I am now easily able to switch up my thread colour ... who knows what colour I'll use next?  :)  I just love the extra finishing touch that the stitching adds!


I was able to make use of my Epiphany epoxy maker for this cute "Fall" embellishment!


And you can see here that  I chose to journal ... I was impressed with myself ... usually I'm not a big journaller!


Thanks for stopping in!  Be sure to check out the ScrapMuch? site for all of the contest details!

1 comment:

  1. amazing layout Eileen, love seeing my sketches brought to life by your talented hands!

    ReplyDelete