Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Father's Day Card! (& winner time!)

Hello!

First of all, congrats to Sandra Rosario ... the Malt Shoppe Hop winner of the ribbon prize pack from the Scrapping Actuary!  Congrats Sandra!

Now for a card that I am sharing today ... lots of blogs have masculine/Father's Day challenges posted, so I thought I'd enter the following card into the Celebrate the Occasion & the Pink Elephant Challenges!

I created a Mother's Day card similar to this last month ... and thought that it would be a great idea for a Father's Day card too.


I kept things simple and to keep the card more masculine I somehow managed to refrain from using bows :)


Thanks for checking in today!

8 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this card! I love the papers, the banners, just great! Really turned out Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute banners! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely - I love the choice of papers you used. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! Love the banners! Thanks for playing along with The Pink Elephant Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card! love that you showed some restraint in the bow area ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that banner! I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup again this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/06/52-card-pickup-week-24.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors! Fabulous Job! Thanks for playing along with CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the contrasting patterns on your fabulous banners, such a fun card! Thanks for joining us @ CTO this week for our "Father's Day" Challenge :o)

    ReplyDelete