Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Typewriters, Birds & Some Challenges!

Hello!  I'm back today with some cards that I created for some more challenges!

First up, the following Card Patterns Sketch:


And my take on the sketch ...


I love this  typewriter paper (It's Jillibean paper!) & just had to cut one out and pop it up for an embellishment!


The next card was created for the CAS-UAL Fridays Feathered Friends Challenge based on the following Card Positioning Systems sketch.



This is my take on the sketch ... I chose to use twine instead of paper strips for the long strips in the sketch :)


I used a rub-on to put the sentiment on the chipboard tag ... and my three jewel signature made it's way onto my card two :)


And my final card for today was created based on the following Deconstructed Sketch:


I chose to keep this card simple so that the message remained the focal point!


Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Your cards are just lovely. I too love the typewriter paper...got to ask you what brand it is as will have to look out for it./Never seen one as good as that and it sure made your card wow....joining you as a follower lol and thanks for dropping bye and commenting...♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards, Eileen! The typewriters are so cute on the first. LOVE your take on the CPS sketch. And the sentiment on the third is awesome. Thanks for joining us at the Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! I especially like how you used the typewriter paper in the first card. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you showcase the gorgeous patterned paper...such fabulous cards. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you have been busy! LOVE every single one of these! That quote on your DS51 card is awesome! Thanks for joining us for the week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow you have been so busy... love all of your challenge cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards! Love how you used twine instead of paper for your CPS sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are so fun and colorful! The typewriters are my fave--I just love the combination of papers and the yellow ribbon. Thanks for joining us this week at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete