Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Oh how I love my card challenges :)

Hello my friends!

I am popping in tonight to share a card that I created for the Card Positioning Systems Sketch and the Paper Lovin' Gals tulip challenge...

This is the sketch:

And this is my take on the sketch!  I like the pretty yellow and pink combo ... and was excited to have a chance to use one of my wooden sentiments from Jillibean.  I have a sheet of green Jillibean corrugated letters and was able to cut the stems from the leftover paper around the edges!
I used a heart punch and cut it in half to get each petal and then used pop dots to create some dimension.


Thanks for checking in!

2 comments:

  1. love the card, love tulips, love how you created the petals, love that you are so creative, love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sweet little tulip bouquet.

    ReplyDelete