Sunday, May 27, 2012

First Class Friend!

Hello!

Today I'm sharing 2 cards!

1) A card that I created for the Moxie Fab World Postage Challenge:


I love this postage stamp of mine ... First Class Friend (24-7) ...what a great sentiment!


2) This is a card that I created for a baby shower and am entering it in the Scrap It Girl's May Flowers challenge!


I love to layer flowers of different sizes ... and this time I found the perfect jewel brad to add that extra bling in the centre!


Thanks for checking in today!

5 comments:

  1. beautiful cards, love the way you were inspired by the postage stamp paper. and the other card is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards...the baby card is just adorable! Thanks for entering Scrap-It-Girl's "May Flowers" challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Thanks for playing along with Scrap It Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the big bling for the flower center! Very cute card. Thanks for entering Scrap It Girl's "May Flower" Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun~ thanks for joining us over at Scrap It girl.. great use of a fun flower

    ReplyDelete