Saturday, May 26, 2012

Father's Day Tag ... and a Telephone!

Hello!

The first thing that I am sharing today is a gift tag that I created for the Really Reasonable Ribbon's Father's Day challenge!


I used some cute little tool die cuts and some ribbon to embellish!  I kept the colours masculine and simple.



I am also sharing a card that I created based on the following Deconstructed Sketch:


I am also entering this card in the Paper Playtime Friendship Card challenge -- this is my take on the sketch ...


 
I love the retro feel to this card ... my paper choices were really busy ... but who doesn't want a flower phone?


Thanks for checking in today!  I hope you've been inspired!

4 comments:

  1. VERY COOL tag!!! I love the collage of tools!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are just so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both your projects are wonderful! I love the patterned paper you chose for the phone. Thanks for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime, I hope you come back and visit us again soon :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what cute projects! I love them both! Thanks for joining the RRR challenge!

    ReplyDelete