Saturday, April 14, 2012

Spring Cards and Challenges!

Welcome!

I'm here today with a few "Spring" inspired cards.  I love this time of year!

First of all, I'm here with a card that was inspired by Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger.
This is the picture that inspired me:


And this is the card that I created...

I sewed some thick white twine into the card and then popdotted these birds that I cut with a Sizzix Embosslit.  Once again I've used a Pebbles rub-on sentiment ... and for the first time ever (strip at the bottom of the card) - I used a sewing machine on a project!!!!  (Believe it or not, I just bought the sewing machine about 1 hour before I made this card! :)




Now for three more Spring cards!

All three of these cards use stickers from a Bo Bunny Easter set ... I've layered the stickers with cardstock and add extra embellishments to add dimension.


I'm a big fan of butterflies ... any excuse to use one of my many punches!!!


I enjoyed using some of my Spellbinder dies to create this layered circular embellishment! I like the elegance of the card.



Thanks for stopping in today!

4 comments:

  1. lovely Spring cards, and what a sweet card for MFW's trigger!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous projects! I really love each one, but the Happy Easter card is a favorite...it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All four cards are very lovely. Great take on the TT. Love the stitching too. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Eileen! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete