Thursday, April 05, 2012

Household Item Challenge

Today I'm playing along with a fun challenge posted at Moxie Fab World.  The challenge is to use a household item on a project.

Recognize this???  Well, if you have bought any light bulbs lately, you'll recognize this as the white corrugated paper that comes in the light bulb boxes to keep the bulbs safe.  I was switching out a burnt light bulb the other day and came across this inspiring household item!



I have really been enjoying my new butterfly die-cut ... so I just had to make these cute butterfly cut-outs from the paper!


And then of course, I had to make some cards with them :)

This card is my favourite ... simple yet elegant.


This is another sweet card ... perfect for a baby shower or something like that :)


This is a texture filled card ... I used my cuttle bug to emboss some paper and then used my punches to create the paper lace trim. 

 

No butterflies on this card ... just a card that is using up my light bulb paper scraps :)


Thanks again for stopping in ... stop in again tomorrow for more creations!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Eileen! Thanks for linking these up to the Household Items Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I just threw some of this out the other day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok you rocked this one girlie!

    ReplyDelete