Thursday, April 26, 2012

Good Ol' Boys and a Colour Challenge ...

Hello there!  I'm back with a few more challenge entries!
First I'm sharing a layout that I created when inspired by the Good Ol' Boys challenge at Scrap Fit!



We were challenged to create something inspired by the following pic:


Something about the pic inspired me to create a layout of my Dad and Grandfather hanging out together :)  I don't usually create too many "masculine" layouts ... and this pic inspired me to create one!





I was also inspired by a colour challenge posted at ScrapFit ...
they posted the following colours:

I chose to use up my scraps and experimented with my Cuttlebug embossing folders here to add texture to the various strips of paper. I like how the bicycle appears to be 'on the move'.




I like the blue shades in this card.  Guess What? This die-cut car is actually from a Canadian manufacturer!




I created this card for a friend of mine at work ... I like the simplicity of the card.


 
Thanks for stopping in today!
See you tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, love this masculine layout for this treasured photo!! That flower is so cool and really does have a masculine vibe. Fabulous cards too! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the car theme in the layout. So fitting with Dad and Grandpa:) The cards are greats too! The colours blend so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love what you did with this challenge and this collection

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!! you were busy!!! great layouts and cards and LOVE the woody car you added!!! very fun!! Thanks sooo much for playing along with ScrapFIT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great projects...you have been very busy. Thanks for playing along with us over at ScrapFit

    ReplyDelete