Friday, April 06, 2012

Don't Throw It Away...

Hi there!  I'm here with a few cards today :)

First of all, Moxie Fab World has posted a challenge to use something that you would normally just throw away ---- if you have sat beside me at a ScrapMuch? crop, you might have noticed that I rarely throw anything away ... including the barcodes from the products that I use!  This is a card that I created (sorry, but I didn't take a picture of the back of the card before I gave it away - but there is a single barcode on the back in the bottom corner :)
I also thought I'd post this for the "inspire me Friday" challenge at the Joyful Stamper.


The next two cards are some cards that I made with leftover scraps from layouts ... remember, no matter how small and random your scraps are, you can always save them to use on a card!


Thanks for stopping in!

2 comments:

  1. Great cards! I love the little bits on the first one - that star is super cute! This is such a great way to use up your scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Eillen! Thanks for linking this up to the Don't Throw it Away Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete