Friday, April 13, 2012

Card Sketch Creation!

Today I am sharing some cards ... including a card that I created for the Made Especially For You card challenge. This is the sketch that was posted:


This is my take on the sketch -- I love the retro feel of the paper!


As you can see, I used pop dots to pop up the hearts and the sentiment.  I also used ribbon and brads to add that extra texture.



I created the following two cards a while ago, but had not yet shared them.  I created them using the embellishments that were left over after creating some layouts.

I like how this card features this cute card and message :)


OK ... so I completely and accidentally attached all of my music notes backwards!!!  OOPS!!! Clearly I have not looked at sheet music in a while ... oh well, good thing there are no mistakes in scrapbooking :)


Thanks for stopping in today!

6 comments:

  1. Aww this is great!! I love how you interpreted the sketch, great job!!! Beautiful!!!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Made Especially for You!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH....MY....GOSH!!! I LOOOOOOVOVVVVVVVEEEEEE your card!!! SO STINKING CUTE! And your right, I love that it apprears to have a retro look!!! Its GREAT! I may just have to scraplift this :D


    New follower!!!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at ME4U!!!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the take you have on this sketch. Great Job. Thanks for joining us over at ME4Y,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch! I love the retro feel of the paper as well. Thanks for playing along with us at Made Especially For You! :)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your cards are great. So glad you shared your first creation at Made Especially For You. Hope you will back again for the next challenge.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. great cards Eileen! love the retro feel of the first one, and i always love using of leftover bits!

    ReplyDelete