Sunday, April 15, 2012

Card Creations!

Hello my friends!
Today I am sharing some more cards ... including another card that I created for the Made Especially For You card challenge. This is the sketch that was posted:


This is my take on the sketch.  I kept things simple and used a metal tag with the message "greetings". 


The next few cards are a were created while experimenting with my Cuttlebug ...


As you can see, I used an embossing folder to turn plain cardstock into birthday paper!  I then sanded the cardstock to make embossing more apparent.


I like using eyelets for a ribbon tie on a card ... an easy way to add that little bit extra!


 Thanks for stopping in today!

2 comments:

  1. Love these!! I like the simplicity of them! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, love the sanding too!

    ReplyDelete