Sunday, March 11, 2012

I've survived a week of blogging!!

That's right!  I've been blogging for a week and loving every moment of it!

Today I have brought you some envelope/tag type card creations ... I made these using the American Crafts Amy Tangerine line that I was playing with recently.  I expect these envelopes were meant to be added as pockets to some sort of mini album ... but I thought they would make really cute cards.


 Plenty of room to write a nice thank you message ... and you could easily tuck a gift card into the pouch!


Another thank you pocket! --- I have to admit, I wasn`t sure at first where I was going to use the clothespin cut-out and the safety pin ribbon ... but I think they look cute together on this card!



I managed to sneak my 3 jewel signature onto this one!  To keep with the photography theme of this one you could sneak a few photos into the envelope too!



This is actually a card with two pockets on the front of the card ... just something a little different ... for that friend who would appreciate the originality of the card!



Thanks again for stopping by!  Hopefully you've enjoyed my creations and are feeling crafty and inspired!

3 comments:

  1. Love the idea of pocket cards! And bravo on using a bunch of embellishments you weren't sure what to do with in the beginning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow look at you go girl! loving the pocket cards, especially to tuck gift cards into!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything you do with this paper! All your detail is amazing! Great work!

    ReplyDelete