Saturday, March 31, 2012

It's Spring!

Hello!  I'm here with a few "spring" coloured cards today.

This card was made using the packaging from the paperpack for Jillibean Southern Chicken Dumpling Soup.  I love that I was able to make a card from something that would normally be thrown out :)  I discovered a challenge to use "something recycled" at Scrap It Girl and Frosted Designs --- what a great idea!


I haven't yet made a layout with this paper ... but I can't wait ... it is so pretty and fresh!  (I am definitely going to scrap with it at the ScrapMuch? retreat this weekend.)


You can't go wrong with a simple card with some ribbon tied around it and a beautiful flower embellishment ...


OK, I know this is a birthday card ... but these colours (from the My Mind's Eye Lime Twist collection) still reminded me of spring!


Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

  1. Cute card.. I love all of the banners and the colors. thank you for joining us over at Scrap It Girl's March challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! Love how you recycled a label - great idea! Thanks for joining Scrap-It-Girl's "Go Green" March challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cards! Love the soft colours and your ribbons. Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute cards. Love that you used packaging! Great way to reuse. Glad you entered Scrap It Girl's Go Green challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great cards! i can never throw out that piece of thepackaging either!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Using the scrap pack packaging was brilliant!! I was so lost as how to do this challenge and you've inspired me! Love your cards, they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your project!! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs this week!! I am your newest follower, would love it if you would stop by my blog and follow along too!!

    ReplyDelete