Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Blog Day 4 ... it's Hump Day!

I'm back ... with some cards to share today.  You may notice that I like to make a lot of cards ... I don't necessarily make them with a person or occasion in mind, but make them and stash them away in a bin so that when the need arises, I've got a card for any occasion you could imagine ... someday I'm going to have so many cards on hand that I'll have to start selling them in a garage sale to make room for my new ones ...

This is the American Crafts Amy Tangerine line again ... ScrapMuch? picked up this paper in July 2011 at CHA.

I had fun with the following bicycle cut-out ... I even snuck my signature 3 jewels on the bottom right corner (pay attention to my cards over the next few weeks and you'll notice that I like to sneak a few jewels onto most of my cards :)

 The following card used some cutouts and some layered flowers.  I love the muted gray tones and the crochet flower embellishment.


Another photo of this one ... to give you a close up on the embellishment cluster.

 You can't tell from the photos, but the bottom polka dot paper in this card is actually fabric paper.  It adds a nice texture to the card.

 Another card making use of the fun cut-outs and the "tape" rolls ...

Thanks again for visiting.  Stop by tomorrow!

2 comments: